16 year old broke diver

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

:mostlysun Hello there coyotekiller, my name is Matt and I wanted to welcome you to the community. I think it’s the best board on the internet for divers. The people on here make it a really friendly place. It’s a great place to see what’s going on with divers. Just wanted to make you feel welcome! If you’d like to chat, please PM me. Take care. :butnhome:

Click here to help greet a new member! :happywave
No experience needed and it feels great!

can one of the mods move this thread to the "micky mouse club divers" forum.... :wink:

Seriously, coyotekiller, it looks like you have taken to diving in a serious way, I know what it is like, I started diving when I was 12 and couldnt stop taking courses.

Now I have been a full time Instructor for a long time and still love teaching. You need to be 18 to get the professional levels because of the legal age thing, but as long as two years seems now, you will find that it passes quickly. I would suggest just going diving as often as you can, dont forget local diving if you dont get to go exotic places all the time too.

Hi coyotekiller and welcome to Scubaboard! Broke isn't so bad when you can dive! Better than being broke and a non-diver anyway!

coyotekiller:
Well, looks like im gona be broke the rest of my life with wanting all this fancy diving equip. Started when I was 15 and am now 16. I am Nitrox certified and rescue certified. Curently trying to work something out with my instructer on starting with some of the things I need to get done for divemaster, then I can get it the second I turn 18. Glad I found this site, lots of info. My info is in my profile so i guess thats about it.
Thanks

Just one more reason to stay in school ;-(

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom