18 dives and counting!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

18?! Good start! Too many get their C=card and say: "OK, now I'm a diver."

Howdy!

I just want to join the others in welcoming you to SB. Hope to get to know you around the forums. Check out our Calf forums!

Completing your Profile and seperately - keeping your Dive Info up to date helps in future diving discussions. PM me if I can help you learn your way around.

don
:pirate:

DjS:
Hi All!
I'm fairly new to diving and have heard great things about this site.
Looking forward to learning lots and meeting more!

Happy Diving!
Dj
Welcome to the Board! I noticed from your profile that you have been to Santa Barbara Island. We are heading there this Saturday, and looking forward to it.

scubacucamonga:
Welcome to the Board! I noticed from your profile that you have been to Santa Barbara Island. We are heading there this Saturday, and looking forward to it.

I had a great time in the water - Not so great out! Never been sea sick before - I must have had some bad fish!!

Seriously the vis was the best I've seen so far and the diversity was absolutely amazing. I am not good at fish ID but my goal has been to remember at least 1 new species each time I dive and then look it up when top side. It is a slow process but it is amazing how much you learn when you look at the small stuff and ASK QUESTIONS!

Thanks for the great greetings all! :dazzler1:
Dj

Back
Top Bottom