1st Annual Scubaboard Family Reunion

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Lone Frogman:
I just wanted to say that the last five days of diving in Key Largo, was about as good as it can get. Key Largo is no doubt the dive capital of the world. I believe I could dive every day all summer and never see all the sites to dive in Key Largo. You can count me in on the second annual reunion. Who knows maybe I can drag some of those Looney Birds out of that cold water and down to Key Largo.
I enjoyed meeting everyone Saturday night. The food and fellowship was excellent. Special thanks to Becky and everyone involved in the reunion. Thank you frogman 5 for sharing that bag of lobster. You all, truly made me part of the family.
It was great to meet a bunch of the Florida Conch Divers and dive with a few. Hopefully next time I will get a chance to dive with more.
I was able to get in 12 dives before the boat operators started calling their trips on Sunday. I got up early Sunday morning and headed to the West Coast. Got a beach dive in at Venice Beach. Then I headed north to Crystal River. On Monday I dove King Springs and a afternoon dive at Rainbow River.

Now that is a nice dive schedule :D

Alright where are the pictures??????? I know I saw a few camera's laying around, so where are those pictures.....

Can't wait for the next get together

Sharkbaite you and your lady left your place so so sooooo clean Thank You so much you have no idea how nice that was when I walked in and I had NOTHING I mean NOTHING to do. You guys are the best...........
Becky

PICT0039.jpg

PICT0063.jpg

PICT0053.jpg

PICT0060.jpg

PICT0056.jpg

PICT0049.jpg

Robert, congratulations on 50!

I forgot to remind you about Picasa! So I'm letting you know now. Free easy photo editing and online albums!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom