2009 Season

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Unbelieveable day... They even managed to get the sun to come out.

I ended up with a house full for dinner. Bacon wrapped scallops followed by Soy Ginger Scallops and the main course which was scallops and penne in a tomato and vermouth based cream sauce with a little red pepper to keep it interesting.

A great time was had by all. Jim and Pat, thanks again.

Glad everyone bagged up this weekend. It was a great start to the season. Love to se the pics Brian. Hope to se everyone soon. Capt. Pat

I'm heading out on the 18th. Looking forward to it!

scallop dive 4.4.09
Ok that did not work for some reason but to see the photos I have up follow this link I would be happy to send you nay hard copies you or any of the other dives on the trip want. Just PM me......

I had a great time on Saturday, even with a slight leak and a freezing cold right foot. Cooked up some Scallop Provencal with part of my take, using some of my home made Seval Blanc. The wine was made using local South Dartmouth vineyard grapes, so it was a Massachusetts grown dinner.
I'll definately be back for more.

PTN

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom