2011 NSS-CDS Workshop

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Rob ... somebody needs to get these dates right, for folks who are scheduling flights, etc ...

From the article ...

On Saturday, May 27, several speakers will present on topics related to this year’s theme -- “Exploration and Conservation.” The speakers are coming from all over the world to talk about their exploration and conservation projects. The presentations will be at Chipola College and lunch will be provided with paid admission.

Sunday, May 28, the workshop will move over the Blue Springs Recreational Area where there will be several in-water clinics on the latest diving techniques.

Actually, Saturday's May 28 and Sunday's May 29 ...

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

Thanks for pointing that out, Bob! I didn't even notice that.

Thanks for pointing that out, Bob! I didn't even notice that.

I think it's probably been posted that way somewhere before ... I ended up getting double-booked in both Marianna and Panama City on the 28th because I thought that was Sunday (got it straightened out now) ...

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

I just checked, and it's correct in this thread. (Whew!) :D

Also correct on the CDS site. I also know I told the reporter the correct dates.

I just checked, and it's correct in this thread. (Whew!) :D

Also correct on the CDS site. I also know I told the reporter the correct dates.

So...where is it wrong?

All it would have taken was to look at the original e-mail I sent her with the correct dates in it and to write down the correct dates during the interview. I'm just glad we were able to get a front page story on the event. :D

We're getting close to selling 100 tickets to the workshop. (We're actually already over 100 with the Texas A&M group.) Less than a month to go, with just over 2 weeks left to get a free t-shirt with your paid attendance. While you may not care about the t-shirts, free access to Jackson Blue that weekend, free lunch Saturday, and a lot more, maybe you'll care about the door prizes we'll be giving away. These are truly the best door prizes!

Light Monkey 35W HID
Shearwater Predator
Hollis SMS100
HOG stage regulator sets
Dive Rite $500 gift certificate
2 night stay at Cave Country Lodging
2 night stay at Rum Island Lodging
Various gift certificates
Various other prizes

Don't miss the chance to win one of these really great prizes!

We're getting close to selling 100 tickets to the workshop. (We're actually already over 100 with the Texas A&M group.) Less than a month to go, with just over 2 weeks left to get a free t-shirt with your paid attendance. While you may not care about the t-shirts, free access to Jackson Blue that weekend, free lunch Saturday, and a lot more, maybe you'll care about the door prizes we'll be giving away. These are truly the best door prizes!

Light Monkey 35W HID
Shearwater Predator
Hollis SMS100
HOG stage regulator sets
Dive Rite $500 gift certificate
2 night stay at Cave Country Lodging
2 night stay at Rum Island Lodging
Various gift certificates
Various other prizes

Don't miss the chance to win one of these really great prizes!

Cool, a prize for each of the Shirleys!

http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom