2012 Invader Flight Crews

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

If we each were to wear a label (like the Hi! I'm so and so" ones) with just a simple rectangle and a slash inside, we could ID other Invaders. I have a short (43 min) layover, but I'm guessing some will have much longer waits between flights. A beer or two in the lounge might be a nice respite from the rigors of modern air travel.

Looks like that ATL segment is popular :)

Sat 30JUN
DELTA 683
LV 10:55am ATLANTA
AR 12:41pm COZUMEL

Sun 08JUL
DELTA 682
LV 1:37pm COZUMEL
AR 5:24pm ATLANTA

Tracey and I are on United Flight 1549 from Houston on Saturday 06/30/2012. We arrive at 2:46 pm.

MNJoe this flight is going to best one yet!! :) will land in CLT at 8:15 then flight # 1235 to CZM!! almost just a moth away now!!!

I land at 8:42, we will have to find each other. As the Invasion gets closer we will come up with a plan.

Flight details for Judy and me

Saturday 30 JUN
DELTA 683
LV 10:55am ATLANTA
AR 12:41pm COZUMEL

Monday 09 JUL
DELTA 682
LV 1:31 pm COZUMEL
AR 5:17 pm ATLANTA

Okay, I think I got everyone added up to this post. Some of them I guested on the date. So if I mis-posted something let me know.

Sorry Roxanne, I don't arrive until Saturday June 30th.

Me and LULU are on the flight with Cardzard, Roxanne, James R and Janet. Whoot! Whoot!

Later,
Moonie [url=http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys.php]
smiley-taunt008.gif
[/url]

Back
Top Bottom