21 Watt 1500 Lumen HID by Light Monkey For Sale

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SeahorseDeb

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I’m selling this new, unused excellent dive light made by Light Monkey for HOG. These 21 watt HID lights have been the staple for cave, wreck, technical and recreational divers alike. 21 Watt HID canister light with a focusable beam, Britestar bulb for durability. 9 amp Nickle metal Battery offers 4.5 hours burn time (and you don't have to worry about charging/flooding like you do with li-on type batteries). Comes with a hard handle. Honestly, LED still doesn't even come close for brightness and beam versitility. Anyone wanting to light up the dark bottom will love this light. If you are looking to move into tech, or just need a solid diving tool, this is an excellent choice. I am selling it at a “buy now” price. I never used it because I could not adapt it to my recreational b/c. It has not been wet at all!

This photo is an actual image of the light I am selling, no kidding, a good friend who is a professional photographer took the picture! $850, or you can see it new from Light Monkey for over $1100.00. I can provide my ebay seller ID to vouch for my seller rating, and for our protection, I will create an invoice on PayPal for the buyer. I will pay the shipping cost and
insure it for the full price with tracking as well.

Deblight.jpg

Forgot to mention, factory charger included as well. If you want to buy the light, I would be willing to sell it on a well known website so that you get the buyers protection and other guarantees they provide to the buyer. Just let me know through a p/m, and I will list it for you.

Last edited:
Sold.

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom