23 Nov 05 Dive - want to go?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

pasley

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
I am looking to go diving tomorrow, Wednesday 23 Nov. Hit the water a little later in the day say 10:00 a.m. or so. Anyone want to join me. Location to be determined.

Unfortunately (don't tell my wife I said that,) is my Anniversary, so I cannot dive tomorrow without getting into HUGE trouble!

I am planning an early morning dive for Thursday and another on Friday if you want to meet in Laguna. Conditions permitting, of course.

I'm definitely in for a dive if we can do Laguna. I have to get back by around 1pm, and that might be a challenge if we do anywhere else. Besides, LSS is saying conditions are 20-25ft today. COOL !!!

mccabejc:
conditions are 20-25ft today. COOL !!!

Drop the crackpipe Jim! Conditions have been that good here for about 2 weeks now. I've seen 25-30'+ at Crescent for my last 3 or 4 dives there. I hope this not one of those "you should have been here last week" things!

Hey, I'm just reading what Gordie posted. I haven't dove Laguna in months, so I'm not up on what's been going on.

I'm looking to dive anytime between 10AM tomorrow and noon thursday, preferable malibu during the day, or redondo tomorrow night (around 9:30PM), but i'd go to laguna for 2 dives (preferably crystal cove/reef point) if someone carpools with me, I can't leave santa monica until after 10AM though....

Jim,
9:30 a.m. North Entrance to Crescent Bay it is.

Scott,
I was typing my reply to Jim McCabe when you posted and I had already talked by phone to him. We are doing Ctescent in Laguna at 09:30 and I am available for another dive that day. But the car pool thing and timing are an issue. The home phone I have for you does not appear to be working. Give me a shout.

DAMN!!! I just found out that my little one is off from school tomorrow. :11:

I was sooooo looking forward to get getting a dive in :banghead:

Robert,
As a man married for 31 years I can say, go diving.

Notice I said "I can say", I did not say I would do so on my anniversary.

Now about Friday after Turkey day. I am all ears.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom