25 year old Zeagle equipment.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

maxpeck

New
Reaction score
I have a Zeagle Ranger BCD and a Zeagle Tech-50d regulator, compass, Genesis pressure gauge and dive computer that still works. This gear is 25 years old and was last used in 2005. Over 400 dives and it’s all in great shape, but needs maintenance. My question is could I sell this equipment and if so an approximate amount. Thanks so much.

Sure, you can sell anything you want, but what you get for it depends on where you sell it and who you sell it to. Used gear generally sells for well below half of what it was new. For 25 yo gear that’s not a lot.
You could also check eBay and get some comparatives. However note that a lot of the stuff you see on eBay that is listed high never sells and continues to sit there.

For eBay pricing, check "completed auctions" or something like that. Shows what stuff actually sold for, listing price means nothing but the pipe dream that someone thinks some sucker will actually jump on.

Off brand, old (but not old enough to be vintage), in need of service gear isn't going to get much. 10¢ on the dollar of new is a good starting point if you actually want it to move. That's if it actually looks presentable.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom