2nd Annual Jackson Blue social October 13th

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'll be there as well, as long as I can round up a buddy willing to dive on the Intro Level :D

As a late annoucement:Lamar Hires from Dive Rite will be doing a sidemount clinic at the social

I'm supposed to do some camping, but if those plans fall through, I'll be there as well.

It was good to meet you at dinner!

Well , shock upon shockers...

DA BEAN WILL BE THERE !!!! :confused::confused::shakehead:

Eyups , might as well cancel the social right now... (sigh):11:

Jeano Beano

Were you the Jean that did the rebreather experience?

I wasn't there (out of town this weekend), but if the Jean doing the rebreather experience was in a 3mm shorty, that was her!

The social was a huge success and it was good to meet all the people who came out. I wish to thank Cave Adventurers for helping to organize this event,and Gregg Stanton & Lamar Hires for holding the rebreather experience and sidemount clinic respectively. We've already have started talking about next year...see you then!!!

"Oh Lord , keep us Safe , ALWAYS SAFE...And keep me PRUDENT , ALWAYS PRUDENT! Thank you so much for this and the Buddies that I dive with. AMEN"

AMEN!!!

I wasn't there (out of town this weekend), but if the Jean doing the rebreather experience was in a 3mm shorty, that was her!

Er , no Rebreather Experience for THIS Jean.
We were having TOO MUCH DARN FUN swimming up to the Traffic Light and then we did King Canyon (The Fissure Crack)
THAT WAS UNBELIEVABLE BACK THERE !!!!
(A little scary at first , but MAN OH MAN)
Then two more JB dives on Sunday. (uffda)

I'm still seeing in my mind!

Thanks Ben and Mat (Karst Animal)

Jeano (Boy I'm Sore) Beano :D

"Oh Lord , keep us Safe , ALWAYS SAFE...And keep me PRUDENT , ALWAYS PRUDENT! Thank you so much for this and the Buddies that I dive with. AMEN"

AMEN!!!

And AMEN !!! :D
(PTL)

Jean

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom