2nd Annual Jackson Blue social October 13th

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

IMO the further you get in JB, the prettier it gets!

Nice meeting you too, maybe next time, we can get a dive in.

Sounds like a plan! We will be passing back through on the way to DEMA, probably stopping at JB on Sunday the 28thish, before heading to Tallahassee for a bit. Then a day or so in Cave Country before hitting DEMA.

Thanks for a great trip these socials are so fun!

This was a TREMENDOUS event. My thanks to all who organized it. Unfortunately, I didn't get to dive, but it was great seeing how many people go to enjoy themselves. A special thanks to the grill man, as big fellas like me appreciate the good eats! :)

IMO the further you get in JB, the prettier it gets!

Boy , you got that right !!! :D
King's Canyon ....

(OH MY OH MY OH MY OH MY OH MY OH MY)
(Blubbers on and on and on)

Jeano Beano

P.S. One of my cookies is back on the outbound side where the line goes Vertical.
You can't miss it. Has BEANO on it :D
It's just an excuse to GO BACK IN AND FETCH IT NOW !!! :rofl3:

How long has it been there? I was just there last week and saw a cookie on the line, but didn't look at the writing on it.

This was a TREMENDOUS event. My thanks to all who organized it. Unfortunately, I didn't get to dive, but it was great seeing how many people go to enjoy themselves. A special thanks to the grill man, as big fellas like me appreciate the good eats! :)

Although you didnt get to dive, your presence was appreciated and it was good to finally meet you in person as well!

There were a maze of cookies on there as well as many other off the beaten path T's...but now there is a BEANO cookie in JB that will have to be reclaimed!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom