3rd (or is this the 4th) Annual Venice Beach Turkey Fry

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Sea Dragon:
Thought I saw that someone was bringing a couple differant kinds of stuffing.... then put me down for bringing a big tub of my famious turkey gravy! Just gonna need a way to keep it warm.
Also please don't throw away the carcasses... I make great turkey soup too :D and would love to take them home.

I ll try and put them on the side for you so they wont fly away.
As for the gravy,I will try and bring a cooler to dedicate to the "keeping items warm ".If that does not work I am working on plan b.

Sounds like a plan... I will bring a cooler to dump the carcasses in... Thanks!

WOW! We're going to have a bunch of FL Crackers floatin on the water next weekend... Thats our version of Chili..chilly.... just add neoprene!

OK, I've been reading the foods list.. my mouth is watering with the thought of all the different nibbles!

how abour spousaprene. the act of staying warm by covering ones self with their spouse

Man you guys need to download and check it out. You can see the shart teeth from the air!!!

t

I will be there with bells on again this year. See ya'll there

WOW!!!! There is going to be a whole bunch of conchers at this party. I'm still hoping to get someone to switch days so I can get off work.

8buck.....I hope you are still going, it's been awhile since we've been in the water. It will be good to get the whole gang together again. I'm going to keep a better time on serving time for the birds.....(and let this be a warning for newbies) in years past if you are in the water when it's done you will get nothing but bones to pick!!! I speak from experience. LOL

Wildbill

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom