4.5 Hrs in Honolulu. What to do...?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

justleesa:
well Rick and Priscilla had their layover today...too bad we had soooo much rain...the poor people we saw walking in Waikiki were soaked, glad we were in the car! We had a fun lunch! Hope you can stay longer next time!!!

I thought of you guys yesterday with the rotten weather - were you able to lunch on the terrace or did you have to stay inside?

catherine96821:
Lisa, thanks for bringing the wonderful food. I hear they had a delay getting out of here. ....
Just got home! Spent the night in Seattle with no suit cases, still wearing that same blue shirt up until a couple of hours ago. Here I am getting off the plane in Spokane in shorts and it snowing!

BTW, when it's raining hard in Honolulu, Cathrine enjoys driving close enough to the flooded curbs to drench poor innocent tourists on the sidewalk. :D

Great lunch! Great company!

Thanks!!

Back
Top Bottom