(4th annual OceanWatch Cleanup &)National ReefGuy Date...erh, uh Day! June 9th!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Scuba_Jenny

dirty-finned dive goddess
ScubaBoard Supporter
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
Ok, that title may be a little bit over the top. :)
Reefguy needs a date, so I picked June 22. Why? I dunno. Sounded good to me. So, in anticipation of NRGD, let's spend the weekend diving! Who is up for a dive/PARTY at LBTS for the weekend?
Who knows, maybe ReefGuy may have a date by then too!

Hey Ya'll! This shindig is only a couple weeks away, and nary a plan has been made! I have changed the title slightly as most folks may not be aware this is the 4th annual pier cleanup with ScubaBoard participation for OceanWatch!
Again this year we will be doing Pompano Pier. Normally we arrive around 7:30AM to register and gear up. We dive from 9 to just before noon, picking up the miles and miles of fishing line, sinkers, hooks, bottles, knives, guns, and whatever is tosssed over the pier!

DougRencher(?)
Scuba_Jenny
The Bullas
ReefGuy
JoeAmit
Sharkbaite (?)
OBXDIVEGUY
ScubaGuy62
Gypsydiver19
KBeck
CoolTech
MissDirected
HillaryRN71
Diving4me2

Next up, PARTY! Who is bringing what?
Scuba_Jenny - House, grill, paper products, some chicken
KBeck - Salsa

Edit May 27, 2007

Edit.. change date to June 9!

Ok, count me in. I'l be back down here visiting with my brand new grand baby (mom and dad are bringing him on vacation to a Golf Resort in Pompano beach) the week of 17 - 22 June.

Humm, perhaps I need to organize a beach dive up around there or FLBS while they are here. Grandma can baby sit and the new parents dive.

Well, heck, since it's my date, you'd better count me in as well :)

I think the location is in conflict with another annual dive at Venice Beach (4th Annual Venice Beach Birthday Bash) - perhaps a location shift and we add this to the fun!

Bachelor auction perhaps... proceeds to benefit Mote Marine (? maybe ?) and monster BBQ! :D

June? Diving? I don't care WHAT you're celebrating; count me in! :D

Jeff, we have a problem. Your date is already taken... Suggestions?

Lets move the date. I really need to make it to LTBS. Jenny, pick another NRGD

Working on a date for Jeff....

Count me in, This I gotta be in on.....

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom