5/18 - Naturewalker's Going-Away Dive/Party - Blue Springs!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Howard they have the clean up going on at Becky's campground on the 24th.
Free Dives, I have a big tent you can use, and we could split gas and the cost of the campsite. It is $35 per night per tent and we can split that 3 ways. Howard would have to be a gentleman.... lol :wink: Can you guys come down here?
You Dixie can carpool come thru here and get me .. we can share expenses. I have a large tent. :)
http://www.scubaboard.com/forums/tr...da/228184-free-dives-exchange-clean-up-7.html

No-go on the Keys for me. Don't have the money and don't have a dogsitter for the weekend, as my parents (who usually watch Zappa when I'm away) are going out of town for their anniversary.

I can pull a day trip to Venice, but can't do a Keys trip or a whole weekend deal.

=)

What if I told you it was a dog friendly event and we are all bringing our dogs ... I have a 3 room tent :wink: $35 per night split 3 way.
This is a quary type dive not on the reefs and wrecks in the keys ... here is a link check it out.
Marathon Aqua Ranch and Symbiologies
We can bring our food and eat cheap ... hotdogs .. eggs for breakfast :)

OK I will stop now :wink:

Yeeaah, I'm just not so confidant I can make that nevertheless. Timing's not good for me to do a long trip. And Zappa hasn't been tried in a camping situation yet, having his first go at it on a dive trip 350 miles from home isn't where I want to find out that he's terrified of the experience. :wink:

I'll be at that dive.....

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom