5mm Hender. Neosport suit. What do you think?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

hey their i have a 7mm neosport i have about 30 dives in it. its a little stiff compared to a hypostretch but it is also a 7 the 5 is much nicer they are very true fit to size. i find that they are a little hard to get on as they dont have zippers on teh ankles or glide skins. I also own a akona 5 mm with is awesome is is of perfect flex and has glide skin in the ankles and wrist making it much easer to slide on and once on is very comfortable make shure you look at the size chart as they do run diffrent

I bought one a year ago. 5 mm jumpsuit. worst suit i ever owned. Super stretchy and comfortable but the rubber crushed to nothing in a few dives and multiple seam threads pulled. Sent it back for full refund..... DON"T DO IT!

Well, I've now had the Neosport for about 10 months, but only put about 5ves on it. It started falling apart within 20 dives. Absolutely the worst wetsuit I've ever owned (and I've been diving for 48 years now). Initially it developed tears around both kneepads despite my care in putting it on. After about 20 dives it began showing tears on the INSIDE liner. I rarely pee in my wetsuits, so uric acid is not to blame.

Unless I have a lemon, I will NEVER buy another wetsuit in Henderson's Neosport line. This is even worse than my Seaquest X-Flex that started falling apart after 50 dives. On the other hand, my Tilos wetsuits have given me as many as 650 dives (despite the fact the legs eventually fell off).

Fortunately it has been warm enough the past three months to wear my 7year old Tilos 3/2mm (which shows NO tears at all), most recently with a 3mm hooded vest. It's warmer than the freaking Neosport!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom