6/4 Monterey Pics

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Larry C

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
Cabezon

P6040036-01croppsxs.jpg

Copper Rockfish

P6040028-01smxs.jpg

Star on kelp stalk

P6040024-01smxs.jpg

Unknown

P6040015-01smpsxs.jpg

Where were those taken at? I haven't tried to take my camera on a night dive.:14:

Eric's Pinnacle at 35 fsw, and Hopkins Deep, between the last Hopkins buoy on the Lover's side of the Aquarium and the Red buoy at 65 fsw. These weren't night, but they might as well have been. It was bright daylight, but there was a green layer the first 30 feet with about 2ft. vis.

Yeah, that's exactly why I took it. We've got about a billion of them here, so the novelty's about worn off, but I couldn't resist that pose!

LOL...I know about the novelty factor. BUT I try to remember to shoot the common as dirt things...sometimes you get that WOW pose and other times you'll see something else in the frame that you didn't see while underwater! On the downside, you end up with a hard drive filled with the same shot :wink:

Anemones come to mind. I've got tons of them, but the big Roses and Metrys are just so spectacular to look at sometimes.

love the first one.
good job

Larry C:
weren't night, but they might as well have been. It was bright daylight, but there was a green layer the first 30 feet with about 2ft. vis.

I was diving at Whaler's Cove on Wed. of this week and the vis is still horrible all the way to 80'. Not sure what's going on. It's usually nice this early in the summer.

The last one looks like a siphonophore.
Is your sunpak working yet?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom