6 Pack

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Christi:
Liquid Blue's boat is FAR from an inflatable. They probably have one of the nicest 6-packs on the island. That boat is Roberto's pride and joy and he takes care of it like a baby, always making little upgrades here and there.

OK, easy tiger! :) The picture on the web site shows something that looks like an inflatable. Now when I said inflatable I was refering to the kind like they have in Hawaii that are huge and very VERY nice. I meant no disrespect.

Please tell me about the boat. Remember I have never been there. I will glady give them my business! All I need is some info. I'm an excellent tipper too. :)

CALI68:
OK, easy tiger! The picture on the web site shows something that looks like an inflatable. Now when I said inflatable I was refering to the kind like they have in Hawaii that are huge and very VERY nice. I meant no disrespect.

Please tell me about the boat. Remember I have never been there. I will glady give them my business! All I need is some info. I'm an excellent tipper too. :)

For clarification, you will not see any inflatable dive boats in Cozumel. They are all fiberglass or wood.

The picture on their pricing page is an interior view of the set-up if that is the picture you are referring to.

The "Bonita Luna" is a 28 - 30' open fiberglass casket boat with a canopy covering the entire diver seating area. It is nice and wide so 6 divers are very comfortable on the boat with room for the crew to pass through. They have brand new twin Yamaha 85's, cushioned flooring, secure tank racks, and ample storage for diver's personal belongings.

I work very closely with Liquid Blue because I have a very high level of respect for Roberto and Michaela and we have the same service philosophies and standards. The main difference is that they use the larger steel tanks, and we use standard AL 80 or AL 100 tanks.

I highly recommend them and you will not go wrong in choosing them!

Christi:
For clarification, you will not see any inflatable dive boats in Cozumel. They are all fiberglass or wood.

The picture on their pricing page is an interior view of the set-up if that is the picture you are referring to.

The "Bonita Luna" is a 28 - 30' open fiberglass casket boat with a canopy covering the entire diver seating area. It is nice and wide so 6 divers are very comfortable on the boat with room for the crew to pass through. They have brand new twin Yamaha 85's, cushioned flooring, secure tank racks, and ample storage for diver's personal belongings.

I work very closely with Liquid Blue because I have a very high level of respect for Roberto and Michaela and we have the same service philosophies and standards. The main difference is that they use the larger steel tanks, and we use standard AL 80 or AL 100 tanks.

I highly recommend them and you will not go wrong in choosing them!

Done! Sold. I'm going with them for sure! PS E7 100s on a dive boat??? WOW! Now that's cool.

Muchos Gracias!

CALI68:
Done! Sold. I'm going with them for sure! PS E7 100s on a dive boat??? WOW! Now that's cool.

Muchos Gracias!

PS E7 100s on a dive boat??? WOW! Now that's cool.

Ok, you lost me...is that some kind of code or am I having a blonde moment? :wink:

pufferfish:
Don't worry I think someone else must have been having a senior's moment :wink:

Should have been PST E7. Here are the secret codes for you

http://www.diveriteexpress.com/gas/steel.shtml

Oops I forgot the "T"

Yes psT E7 100's That stands for Pressed Steel E Series 100 Cubic Foot Scuba Tanks. They are simply awesome tanks! Lighter Smaller and they hold more gas. I have four psT E7 80's myself.

CALI68:
Oops I forgot the "T"

Yes psT E7 100's That stands for Pressed Steel E Series 100 Cubic Foot Scuba Tanks. They are simply awesome tanks! Lighter Smaller and they hold more gas. I have four psT E7 80's myself.

Yes, those are the tanks Liquid Blue uses. :)

Well, I'll throw in a hardy vote for Liquid Blue. They have treated me better than I could have imagined, in and out of the water.

I may be mistaken and if I am please correct me... but I find while Christi owns (or is closely affliated with) Blue XT Sea in CZM, she is openly praising a competitor. She barely mentions her outfit and not by name.
we use standard AL 80 or AL 100 tanks.
This is really amazing and truly wonderful in this competitive business. Because all my dives in CZM have been with Liquid Blue, I'm spoiled and have had no reason to dive with any other op; however, after reading Christi's comments, I will spend at least one day with Blue XTC on my next trip.

Good service and outstanding professionalism will not go unpunished.

I have dove with both Christi (BlueXTSeadiving) and Roberto (Liquid Blue) and IMHO they run 2 of the best dive operations in Cozumel.

Back
Top Bottom