6 Pack

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Forgive me but, I didn't see anything that even resembled an inflatable in that picture...:)

divenut2001:
Forgive me but, I didn't see anything that even resembled an inflatable in that picture...:)

In the picture I'm looking at I see two motors, no top and what apears to be an entirely open boat...it's an honest mistake. :) Have you ever seen those huge inflatables (Zodiac's I guess) that run out of Maui? Those things are massive and they look slightly similar....at a Glance. I'm using their outfit for sure! :)

-Chris

As far as lodgings and dive operators are concerned I give my strongest recommendation to the Occidental Grand and Blue XT Sea diving.

Now, as far as getting a six-pack, I would think you guys in Cali would be at the cutting edge on that one. Haven't you heard about the new surgical procedure where they insert some type of bio acceptable ripple board material under the skin in your abdomen. It gives you an instant six-pack, without any diet or weight work! And it can stop a 45 caliber round fired from point blank range, a nice feature if you are an inactive reservist called up for duty in Iraq!

PS: If you should bump into Vinnie Fox on Cozumel, tell him the Duke said Yo!

Texas Diver:
As far as lodgings and dive operators are concerned I give my strongest recommendation to the Occidental Grand and Blue XT Sea diving.

Now, as far as getting a six-pack, I would think you guys in Cali would be at the cutting edge on that one. Haven't you heard about the new surgical procedure where they insert some type of bio acceptable ripple board material under the skin in your abdomen. It gives you an instant six-pack, without any diet or weight work! And it can stop a 45 caliber round fired from point blank range, a nice feature if you are an inactive reservist called up for duty in Iraq!

PS: If you should bump into Vinnie Fox on Cozumel, tell him the Duke said Yo!

HA! Nice. Hey, why the Occidental over The President? I need to keep mentioning that I have never been there but I have been gathering tons of info. Even my travel agaent says The Presidnete' is the way to go. I'd like to hear your thoughts if you don't mind and while your at it, mix me up one of those drinks your making in your profile picture! :)

-Chris

CALI68:
HA! Nice. Hey, why the Occidental over The President? I need to keep mentioning that I have never been there but I have been gathering tons of info. Even my travel agaent says The Presidnete' is the way to go. I'd like to hear your thoughts if you don't mind and while your at it, mix me up one of those drinks your making in your profile picture!
icosm14.gif

-Chris
Hey Chris, when I made the recommendation for the Grand I did not realize you were considering the Presidente. My wife and I stayed at the Grand twice. It is a great place and we were very satisfied. But from what I've heard the Presidente is a cut above the Grand. So, just book the Presidente and forget about it. You cannot go wrong with that decision. You are going to have a great time. I stand by my recommendation for Blue XT Sea, you will be very happy with them.
Hope this helps,
Duke

Texas Diver:
Hey Chris, when I made the recommendation for the Grand I did not realize you were considering the Presidente. My wife and I stayed at the Grand twice. It is a great place and we were very satisfied. But from what I've heard the Presidente is a cut above the Grand. So, just book the Presidente and forget about it. You cannot go wrong with that decision. You are going to have a great time. I stand by my recommendation for Blue XT Sea, you will be very happy with them.
Hope this helps,
Duke

Thanks Duke! I'm actually putting the trip together Monday morning. We're not going untill May but like I said before I wanted to get it all set. Waiting is gonna be torture. :)

Also thanks to all the Coz veterens that helped me out! I really appreciate it. :) :)

If any of you ever need any info on Monterey don't hesitate to PM me.

-Chris

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom