8 Dives in 3 days with Conch Republic Divers

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Were trying to book in Oct in Key Largo with our camper, but their all sold out the entire month on the weekends

Are you camping again? And where are you staying?

I'd like to dive Molassas Reef, French reef, Benwood etc, all shallow upper Keys dives

We are in Islamorada this time at Casa Morada as we have a third joining us for a few days and our mobile home only sleeps two. We left the dogs home though the resort is pet friendly. We are driving with CR again. It looks like a week of reef diving, but we never really care where we go. We did call Point of View and they said the pool was out of service this week bring repaired.

There are some other RV resorts in the upper keys that you can find using Google. We are very happy to do reverse trips, coming in Sunday or Monday and leaving Friday.

I hope you find a place and get your dives.

Are the dive operators diving through out the week? I thought I had to come down weekends, because their wouldn't be enough people for them to head out diving

did you ever hear of " Point of View " camping resort? Seems like a nice place to bring the family and camper in Key Lergo

thanks for your help, and enjoy your trip

Last edited:
Are the dive operators diving through out the week? I thought I had to come down weekends, because their wouldn't be enough people for them to head out diving

did you ever hear of " Point of View " camping resort? Seems like a nice place to bring the family and camper in Key Lergo

thanks for your help, and enjoy your trip

So, yeah, we stayed at point of view last week. It was lovely. They have a nice pool (which was closed for repair this week), the sites are huge, many are right on the bay. Last week the place was empty, we had it virtually to ourselves. We and our dogs were in heaven. I recommend the place.

As to weekday diving, this week Conch Republic divers had a trip or 2 every day of the week. Last week they ran everyday, but one due to weather (lightning and wind). I usually call the op I plan to use prior to going to find out what their week looks like. I also check both the marine forecast, and the weather forecast, and then I don't get my hopes up too high and am ready to do non diving activities.

Today conditions were excellent. We did two shallow reefs. There were 9 divers on the big boat. And guess who popped by to say hi: Wookie and his way better half. How I wish I could be out on Spree this week, but alas. That is not possible at the moment. Let me take this opportunity to apologize to their cat, as well, lest she make me pay next time I see her. Just kidding, all ankle bites aside, she is very sweet.

Sounds like a blast!

Glad the weather is holding up!

Were going to book 10/2 through 10/6 at Point of view Campground

I'll be diving myself, wifes going to hang back in the camper with out 5 month old puppy Yorkie in the mornings

I'm debating of booking the campground, or wait till we get allot closer so I have a better Idea of the weather

I'll be diving with Rainbow Reef Dive Charters , since I want to dive the upper Key's reef's, which I just love

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom