8th Annual Saturday After Thanksgiving Turkey Fry @ Venice Beach

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Count me in :) Alphabet Soup probably wont be able to make it - But Gabbie and I will come.

Venice is in South Florida. Last year, there were two, one in SW Florida and one in SE Florida.
The area over here is commonly known as "South Florida", despite what your map might say. IJS.

~ Former communications director of the Chamber of Commerce

I don't know all of what is being said here, but someone PM'd me and believes that I am being asked if we will be organizing a "Saturday after thanksgiving turkey fry" for SE Florida.

As KBeck posted, "it seemed to work out well last year" and with the help of everyone again, I am sure we can have another good one this year.

We'll get the ball rolling and start a separate thread closer to the middle of the month

It will have more planning this year and so of course it would be better. :)

Whoops, my mistake, I thought it was for Friday. Sorry.

Yes Debby, SouthEAST Florida is commonly called South Florida by people in SouthEAST Florida. Since the are not actually including all of South Florida when they use the term, they are using it incorrectly. It is a message to the rest of South Florida that we don't count. Well, that's just rude.

Bla bla bla and my name is DebbY. IJS.

And, you knew what I was referring to, you were just looking for an argument. IJS.

Back to the discussion at hand please, and let's leave the pedantics to another thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom