A diving event in Kingston Ontario

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'm in - put me down for two spots. Let me know how much and when you need it.
We can celebrate our B-days with a dive!!!! I love it!!!

Originally posted by barb
I'm in - put me down for two spots. Let me know how much and when you need it.
We can celebrate our B-days with a dive!!!! I love it!!!

Yahoo -- you guys will love it! Looking forward to diving with you both tomorrow it should be a fun day. :D

I would have loved to join you but have committed to Campbellford cleanup Sept 28 and Ducks Dive with Flying Frogmen charter Sept. 29. Any chance I can squeeze some extra diving in with you early A.M. or P.M. while in Ottawa at NAS course Sept 13. Course includes two dives I believe on Sept. 14...

Originally posted by tinman
I would have loved to join you but have committed to Campbellford cleanup Sept 28 and Ducks Dive with Flying Frogmen charter Sept. 29. Any chance I can squeeze some extra diving in with you early A.M. or P.M. while in Ottawa at NAS course Sept 13. Course includes two dives I believe on Sept. 14...

Well shucks, there's a couple of problems.

The first being, you really won't have time for extra diving while on the NAS course - You'll be busy the whole time, what with class on the Friday night and all day Saturday. Then the pool exercise on Saturday night, followed by the 2 OW dives on the Sunday.

The second -- I'll be Bonaire with some of the gang here on the board (Bonaire )

I'll drop you a PM -- there's a few of us planning other diving in the summer maybe we can co-ordinate!

I was in Kingston on Sunday for 2 dives.
Munsen and Wolfe Islander II. I really liked the Wolfe and wondered if that wreck could be included in the September dive?
I was a bit cold and my buddy wanted to go up a little sooner than I so I did'nt get to investigate as much as I would have liked. I'll figure out a warmer configuration for September.
Originally we were supposed to dive the Maple Glen but the boat captain suggested that it was the greatest wreck to visit. The group went with Wolfe Islander II instead - everyone was pleased.

Barb (et al) what wrecks have not been decided as yet. Personally I'd rather visit a different wreck other than the Wolfe -- yes, she's nice, and there's always the bowling to make the visit initeresting, but there are others I'd like to see too.

Big Jim and I will discuss the charters later this summer. For the Saturday charter, NDI will be in control as it looks like we've got a boat load (if everyone that said they'd like to come is coming), the Sunday charter is likely to be shared with other divers as I've only got 4-6 folks interested. BUT it's early, and I'm not chasing for commitment ($$$) until I get back from Florida.

Originally posted by DivingGal
-- yes, she's nice, and there's always the bowling to make the visit initeresting,
. For the Saturday charter, NDI will be in control

DivingGal:
You've got me wondering - bowling on a shipwreck?
NDI will be in control (New Democratic Individual?) I sure hope not. My taxes will go way way up!!!

Originally posted by barb
Originally posted by DivingGal
-- yes, she's nice, and there's always the bowling to make the visit initeresting,
. For the Saturday charter, NDI will be in control

DivingGal:
You've got me wondering - bowling on a shipwreck?
NDI will be in control (New Democratic Individual?) I sure hope not. My taxes will go way way up!!!

Bowling -- last year on the deck -- near the stern and the motorcyle there was a couple of bowling balls and a trophy.

NDI -- Neptune Divers International, the "club" that is being established by our fearless leaders - the Ontario group being only one of the first to establish itself as a recognized chapter within it.

How about the Davie for Sunday........(if possible) and the Munson hehehehehe...................just for fun and DG lets do nitrox

:bounce:

Puleeeeease ...huh please..............

Originally posted by Butch103
How about the Davie for Sunday........(if possible) and the Munson hehehehehe...................just for fun and DG lets do nitrox

:bounce:

Puleeeeease ...huh please..............

I'll try to "reserve" the wrecks for Sunday... Nitrox, no problem my friend.

Back
Top Bottom