A Family Affair

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

scricepaddy

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
HI
Thought I better introduce myself before I start jabbering away in the other threads.

:newbie:

Brand new to scuba.. so brand new I haven't even gotten wet yet! My wife got wet when the LDS fit her mask. Me and the rest of the family will get our gear first of April. Thats when the OW start. We are hooked up with SSI shop in Charleston, SC. We are in Upstate South Carolina and way too far from the coast.

Really excited about diving. Whole family is going to join in. Son, Dau, Wife trying figure out how to get the Cat in water, and live to tell about it! Father-in-law is planning on joining for our cert dives. He is in FL.. lucky dog! or just old dog. :54: it is FL after all!

D

You'll love it!!

I really envy you having your family getting certified, too. Two of my kids are old enough, but my wife has *no* interest in diving. Oh well.

There's more information here than you could ever read, but go ahead and try!

-Rob

And welcome to SB. :wavey: Good place to learn, compare, argue. :krach: Put us in your Favorites and check in often.

But you think you're too far from the ocean. You know the square part at the top of Texas? Yep, minimum 2 plane rides!

If they can fit a dog for Scuba, I suppose a cat could be, too, and a cat can be taught to enjoy swimming, but - I think you have to start them as kittens. Old dogs might learn new tricks, and but old cats have their minds made! Besides, you have 4 sets of gear to buy anyway.

Kin folks in Florida, huh, and you're not that far. How convenient...

don
:sly:

welcome aboard!

ditto ..ditto...ditto...
welcome...have fun...learn...dive safe
rich

Some of usae ar Diving Vortex in the morning and this weekdend. I might have to see a customer and collect money, may not dive in the moring.

I live six miles from vortex www.vortexspring.com

Don't get corrupted by the non divinging cyber divers on scuba board,..oops, H@oAndy will probabaly ban me or edit me.

scricepaddy:
HI
Thought I better introduce myself before I start jabbering away in the other threads.

:newbie:

Brand new to scuba.. so brand new I haven't even gotten wet yet! My wife got wet when the LDS fit her mask. Me and the rest of the family will get our gear first of April. Thats when the OW start. We are hooked up with SSI shop in Charleston, SC. We are in Upstate South Carolina and way too far from the coast.

Really excited about diving. Whole family is going to join in. Son, Dau, Wife trying figure out how to get the Cat in water, and live to tell about it! Father-in-law is planning on joining for our cert dives. He is in FL.. lucky dog! or just old dog. :54: it is FL after all!

D

.... to SCUBA board, have fun and dive safe!!!

Kayla

Welcome to the world of diving and good luck! Greetings from Gozo, Malta.

Hi and welcome to SB, Diving the best thing you will ever do, only been diving a while myself wish i had done it years ago

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom