A few pics from this week of diving……

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Today was my last day of diving. It’s been really great. Here are a few more pics from the last few days. We saw this seahorse several times on Yucab. Happy diving everyone.

IMG_4691.jpeg
IMG_4704.jpeg
IMG_4742.jpeg
IMG_4748.jpeg
IMG_4760.jpeg

Love the seahorse! What camera are you using for your underwater shots? Is it all natural light? It looks like it.
Thanks! I use a Canon Powershot S120 with only natural light & an automatic setting for underwater scenes. I sometimes edit just a little if the pic is a little too dark.

Awesome shot of that green munching away- very cool. Also the glum looking loggerhead! Glad you had a nice week of diving. I had to cancel my trip because of sinus infection..... looking to rebook for late summer or fall.

Awesome shot of that green munching away- very cool. Also the glum looking loggerhead! Glad you had a nice week of diving. I had to cancel my trip because of sinus infection..... looking to rebook for late summer or fall.
Thanks. Sorry you had to cancel.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom