Water temps this week?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Anyone in Coz at the moment who can report what water temperature is this week?
From the stickie:

December - Feb: 78 - 80 +/-
March - May: 80 - 82 +/-
May - September: 82 - 84 +/- (occasionally can get in the 85/86 range...all computer variable anyway)
October - November: 80 – 82

From the stickie:

December - Feb: 78 - 80 +/-
March - May: 80 - 82 +/-
May - September: 82 - 84 +/- (occasionally can get in the 85/86 range...all computer variable anyway)
October - November: 80 – 82
Thanks - I've seen that but have also experienced water temps being outside of these ranges on past trips, so it's always helpful to get some on-the-ground intel so I can pack the right suit.

My computer showed up to 83 but everyone's Perdix that I have dove with says 80 max. I have been very cold after 30 minutes, I wish I had brought something thicker than a cheap 3/2.

Do you wear a hood? Put a jacket on too between dives.
I have a Lavacore hooded vest that helps some. I have lost a lot of weight since last diving in 80 degree temperatures. It's effecting me more than I thought it would

I have a Lavacore hooded vest that helps some. I have lost a lot of weight since last diving in 80 degree temperatures. It's effecting me more than I thought it would
I normally use just a shorty with hood. This year I have been happy wearing full 5mm and hood. Been a windy winter here so you cool down once you are on the boat. Its warming up now....

Back
Top Bottom