A great new resource for underwater photographers

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Scott's been working on this for some time now, so it's nice to see it finally up and running! (don't worry, my contributions were extremely minimal)

This is a fantastic resource... some of the information I've seen covered elsewhere online, but there's quite a bit in there that I've never seen put up on the net before (outside of paid class materials). Info the beginner, sure, but there's also a LOT of information relevant to advanced photographers as well.

And yes, I agree, it's refreshing to have up-to-date information on there, considering there's a lot out there that's based on older models and options that often aren't even sold anymore... this is very current.

Great job, Scott! Now I just have to figure out how to copy it onto my iPhone for offline reference... :wink:

Wow...what a great site...Will I give up scubaboard to go there instead????? ...Only for awhile

This guide is amazing!!

Scott has been putting this thing together for a long time. Talk about passion!!

This site is a one stop shop for answers to almost any question regarding the subject. I highly recommend that everyone checks out the Composition Section. Hands down, it's my favorite part of the site.

Cheers,
Lee (aka LLKZ16)

This site kicks as... I just spent an entire 8 hr work day reading this material. Shh. don;t tell my employer.

really helpful info and a great site layout, great coloring and the pictures are class, a really good site for beginners like my self and also some advanced uw people

thanks scott and also thanks for adding the section about the af and afs 60mm lens solved my dilema in one sentence

Thanks : ) this is really a comprehensive source of information both as a starting point and as a guide

Fantastic job, Scott... :wink:

Ed.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom