A herd of Jersey Cattle

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

It's just anudder group of people ruminating over the magnificent cow, (who, in fact, doth have four stomachs), foster mother of the human race. I thought I had herd them all.

SueMermaid:
It's just anudder group of people ruminating over the magnificent cow, (who, in fact, doth have four stomachs), foster mother of the human race. I thought I had herd them all.
You seem quite cowlused by it.

I'm udderly appaled at you people, steering this thread around. Heifer two-bits, I wouldn't follow it. What a bunch of bull. What brand of humor is this?

Anybody wanta' see some red toenails on a hammock? :D

Really surprised that they didn't pick the BMW (Bovine Motor Works) cycles instead.

I don't think I can stomach Dandy Don's hat any more.

Hey Don - this is all in part to the heffer holiday, Bramah-Don. Its where they stand around and chew the cud while waiting for cow pies to be made. We had a group of them on a small hill here.. I figure they were all lean beef. There were also some quad amputee's - they were all slated for to be hamburger later on, a.k.a. ground beef herd. Its the pasture for the disabulled.

Leather or not, its all good on the grill! Just be careful, if one starts giving you the ribeye it'll be the end if ya, no matter how hard you tripe to hide your vealings.

I did notice that some of the cows have started working for Cambulls soup. Its got a bovine entity on the labull.

Incidentally, what do you get from a pampered cow?Spoiled milk. :lol: Yeah.. spoil the milk, spare the prod right?

Anyway, tonight is the annual X-mas dance for the local herds. They've requested Discow music, specifically requesting a song called Round-up! There is even a bubbull machine set up in the barn to add to the excitement.

CBulla:
Anyway, tonight is the annual X-mas dance for the local herds. They've requested Discow music, specifically requesting a song called Round-up! There is even a bubbull machine set up in the barn to add to the excitement.
They're gonna party 'til the cows come home.

I think someone is fulla bulla! :D

In fact the whole thread has been unbullievable. Soon we'll be singing songs like "The First Cow-bell", "It's Beginning to Smell a Lot Like Cow Mess", and of course, our favorite, "I'm Dreaming of a Wide Jersey!".

So I will bid a-doo to you imbullcles and go some place more reliabull.

PS, has any used a Diving Bull recently?

Dinty Moore used to call their product a "Can a' Bull" but changed for obvious reasons.

When you throw up your burger on purpose you are said to be Bullemic.

CBulla:
Hey Don - this is all in part to the heffer holiday, Bramah-Don. Its where they stand around and chew the cud while waiting for cow pies to be made. We had a group of them on a small hill here.. I figure they were all lean beef. There were also some quad amputee's - they were all slated for to be hamburger later on, a.k.a. ground beef herd. Its the pasture for the disabulled.

Leather or not, its all good on the grill! Just be careful, if one starts giving you the ribeye it'll be the end if ya, no matter how hard you tripe to hide your vealings.

I did notice that some of the cows have started working for Cambulls soup. Its got a bovine entity on the labull.

Incidentally, what do you get from a pampered cow?Spoiled milk. :lol: Yeah.. spoil the milk, spare the prod right?

Careful there, Colin. You can hurt yourself that way. Too many horrific puns will put a grown man in the hospital.

I made this post without one single clever farm animal pun. I am proud of myself.

It's time for y'all to start sippin' some Starbucks decalf.
News of the day:

Today was a good day on Wall Street. At the Cowjones the bulls sent stocks stampeding. It left the bears grazing.

Now for something completely different - click on this link for cows with guns
http://www.3dweb.no/galleri/stuestolbm/bilder/anim1.swf

Back
Top Bottom