a HUGE apology from me

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Kayla:
Don-

My profile is done! It has been done for a long time now though..... from the last time I was around! :crafty:

Happy Diving!

Kayla

Sorry, my mistake. I make more than my share...
:grin

Hi there Kayla!!!!! :)

Awesome to hear your a dive Enthusiastat such a young age, not just holding a certification card! Anways good for you on taking the plunge, god knows i need u to talk my girlfriend into getting in the water.... thats a differnt crusade on its own. Oh yeah enjoy being 16 like the guys said, so much was simpler ( and more fun) when i got my license, pretty soon you might find yourself a new college graduate indecisive about what career path to pick! ( yeah it sucks, take it from me and im a lucky one!) Get your neck nice and healed up, then gear up and deep 6 urself!

-kevin

ps. not to sound like an old man, watch out for those navy guys, have fun but:14: be smart!!

mccaigk1:
Hi there Kayla!!!!! :)

Awesome to hear your a dive Enthusiastat such a young age, not just holding a certification card! Anways good for you on taking the plunge, god knows i need u to talk my girlfriend into getting in the water.... thats a differnt crusade on its own. Oh yeah enjoy being 16 like the guys said, so much was simpler ( and more fun) when i got my license, pretty soon you might find yourself a new college graduate indecisive about what career path to pick! ( yeah it sucks, take it from me and im a lucky one!) Get your neck nice and healed up, then gear up and deep 6 urself!

-kevin

ps. not to sound like an old man, watch out for those navy guys, have fun but:14: be smart!!
Hehe - that thread was from 2004. She's on SB Staff now. :D

LOL... were dragging up the past now!! I had forgotten all about that post.. and when I saw it, I wondered just was I was sorry about!! :D

Thanks anyway!! I'll talk to your girlfriend any time you would like! :wink:

One thing that I have never been indecisive about is my career.. I've known where I was headed since I was about five.. so I'm just looking forward to getting there!

Have fun, and safe diving!
Kayla

Kayla:
Hey everyone. I owe all of you an apology, because I haven't posted in so long. I have been so busy, and honestly, I'm hardly ever online.... but I PROMISE to try my hardest to get in here and post a couple of time a week.

For everyone that is "newer" around here..... which is still even me.... My name is Kayla and I'm 16. (I got my license almost a month ago YAY!) I have been diving for two years (YIKES!) and am *currently* out of the water with a neck injury. (Too much football with those Navy boys I'm telling ya!) I live in Burlington, Washington, which is about 60 miles North of Seattle... and makes for great diving most of the time.

I hope to get to know everyone now that I am back around, and get re-acquainted with everyone else.

The boards look great, you guys and gals have done an awesome job on them!

Happy Diving!

Kayla
Welcome back. I know how it is to be 16 and busy my daughter/dive buddy turns 16 Feb 2. So when she's busy I'M BUSY.

Welcome back Kayla!

Might I ask what does it mean to be a ScubaBoard Guide? Do divers get lost on these boards? And if we ever do get lost, how do we find you to lead us out? Or am I lost now simply by asking these questions? :wink:

Thanks El Orans,

Nice to know we have someone to turn to once that following the trail of bubbles on these boards fails us. :wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom