A Little Bragging

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I know we have a cave diving club in the area who has a good instructor they all use and some of the members are with our shop. I need to look around and see if we have any good wreck instructors for going beyond recreational. I find that a lot more interesting.

There is no reason to further your training unless you have a goal. I do light penetration, have zero desire to do caves and enjoy photography and shallow reefs as much as deep. I see lots of diving in my future but little training. There is nothing wrong with that.

Congrads

I'm also planning to get my "Master diver Cert". With that being said, I'm sure the OP is aware the term "Master diver " is
what ever you personally think it means. I'm very aware with the PADI " Master diver Cert", I will be a better diver than
prior to the training, however I'll have a long way to go before I will consider myself Mastering scuba diving. Regarading
PADI having a business plan which gets money from it's customers, there's nothing wrong with making money!. I bet PADI's
marketing plan has brought a ton of new divers into the sport.

:wink:
Top stuff!!!!!!!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom