A new season of pond scum cataloging..........

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

This thread reminds me of a T-shirt showing a diver in an over-inflated wetsuit with a caption of:
  • "200 foot fart at 20 feet"

Somehow, I think Don, Greg GASman Somers, and Warhammer really NEED this shirt!

Good idea, Corsair - where can we get some printed up TexasMike? LOL

Actually, these shirts are available via the DiversDirect.com website. Via the Online Store & Apparrel section.

The cartoon that's on the shirt makes the joke even funnier.

But now I think we need to enlist Corsair's artistic talent to make a pirate themed dive t-shirt! And we need him to provide us a photo of his truck's antenna ball.

"AAARRGH me mateys! I tells ya, if that damn parrot craps on my shoulder one more time, I'll cook it fer dinner! Arrgh!"

But speaking of shirts, perhaps we need to talk King Neptune in to printing some ScubaBoard shirts for us to wear while on the boat....

Perhaps hold a design contest?

"Scubaboard.com.....we have to type because it's damn hard to talk when there is a regulator in your mouth!"

keralucu,

You have one of those also? I thought I was the only one who had gold lamae and lepard print wetsuits.

Is this a possible match?

ID

that is an excellent slogan for ScubaBoard! Now we need to see some designs... if I could I would, but I'm not particularly artistic.

And could someone please explain what Corsair's truck antenna ball is???

You gotta see it to believe it. And I think he'd even mount a 12-pound ships cannon in the back of his truck to take care of the tailgaters. "Back off or be blown to kingdom come, you scurvy dog!"

That or have an eyepatch over one headlight.

--PirateMike

ID - did I say gold lame?

Actually, I do have a zebra-print swimsuit... will that do?? :p But unfortunately don't have any pics of my equipment to send you... *sigh*

Back
Top Bottom