A possibly silly fin question...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ThePetiteRunner, wear what you have. They will be fine, and you can decide on new gear after you've dived for a little longer. Don't worry. You will have plenty of time and opportunity to upgrade gear!
Happy Bubbles!

MMM, give a shout to try out the full foot Mares Power Quattros. I was a open heel and booties diver for a long time, but I looooooove my Quattros!

Last Feb I wore my Force Fin Pro's and O'Neill Wetsuits Men's Tropical Dive 3mm Boots in Coz. While the combo worked, the fins didn't give me as much power as I wanted (it was the first time I had used those fins in current).

Some of the other divers had much more success with fins like the Mares Avanti Quattro Plus Fins.

I loved the O'Neil Tropical Dive boots but I'll either be using Aeris Accel Fins in April or I may order Dive Rite XT Fins.

*(My wife brought Atomic "Smoke" split fins... and sold them on eBay the week after the trip)

[h=1][/h]

Power baby is all in the Aqualung slingshot. Recent study confirm laws of physics rewritten; textbooks will need changed.

:)

People actually wear those??? :shocked2:

People actually wear those??? :shocked2:

Only the Kool Kids, Reef Wrecker, only the Kool Kids. Too much power for newbies. They been known to porpoise and the drop from 20 feet up stings:

flyboard-rocket-boots-3-537x392.jpg

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom