A strange question!!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

:D.... Pete... you're too much - yet again a humorous start to the week!

Aw Mario... She's out there somewhere... =-x

DeepSea - that sounds amazing... how wonderful to have the final touch of the sealion. *wistful sigh* :rolleyes:

Haha, good one Pete, you've got a point!

----------------

Hey I was just flipping throught the channels on TV and came across a program on Animal Planet where a couple got married in a Shark Tank at an Aquarium while everyone looked on. It was real sweet because the Bride, Groom and Minister all had Aga full face masks and OTS communication systems in place. They were talking to each other as well as the family. Now that was cool!

One day Mad Mario will rescue the princess.

Mario and Luigi strike again?

Sorry for my absense people but me and my partner have just had out house confirmed to be completing on the 31st Aug so we have been organising people and packing frantically the past 5 days!

Unfortunately, when I move I wont really have access to puter for 2 weeks then I am back to the lack of computer till I get out my (or my partners!) wallet....hopefully it wont be too long!!!

Anyway, till thursday evening I'll be around.

Sounds good Abby, we'll be looking forward to your return.

PS: my SMS messaging is up again! :D

You might want to check out http://www.divegoddess.com
She has done very pretty wedding skins for the brides and handsome looking ones for the grooms.
Congrats, Abby!
:sunny:

One couple I know will have their underwater wedding in Puerto Rico November, another couple will be getting married underwater in Gozo early October. They are presently practicing champagne-drinking underwater.

I know there were a few made here in Israel, most in the underwater observatory in eilat, but wierdes was- read that carefully- in the shark pull at the observatory! there is a big pull full of all kinds of sharks there, and there was once a wedding there (I belive I read about it in a paper).

(As usual, I'm a month or so behind)-to the Gentlemen discussing the benefits of getting a Paddy Certification in Guiness; I have been fortunate enough to visit St James Gate (where they brew the stuff) - the place that my cousins (both Englishman) call Mecca, 2nd only to the football (our soccer) stadium. I'm fairly certain that they offer that certification now - the only hitch is you have to go over there. They say the beer gets better the closer to St James Gate you get...it's true!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom