A strange question!!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

LOL Mario.... ultimate bad viz would be right! *I meant the Guiness book of Records, sweetpea =-x* Sounds like this could become a potential redneck-line...

rcontrera - the wedding you organised sounds fantastic. What a great gift to the scuba bride n'groom - I trust that brought you a lot of business?

:)

Not a bit! It was shown on a Seattle television station that is two hours away. However, the Seattle stores got more business!

Originally posted by Mario S Caner
Alison, had to do a double take on your post. It almost sounds like they got married IN Guiness... which would actually be the ultimate low viz dive heh TexasMike!

No cheating and swallowing the beer though, cause if everyone did that real fast the beer-line would decrease along with pressure, and all of the divers would risk getting bent! What? Hey a guy's gotta have a dream too ya know!:D

To an Irishman like me that would be the ultimate dive!! Wonder if PADI (or should that be PADDY) consider including this as a speciality dive for my Master cert??

Maybe!

Jay - damn good idea.... being of Irish descendancy myself (way back) doing a PADDY course in Guiness diving sounds perfect!
:p

We were diving off shore at ScubaClub in Coz last April and came upon an UW wedding, complete with guests, bridal gown, tux, ect. Looked like it was a well planned affair!

The best underwater wedding I ever saw took place off Catalina Island, Ca. The bride & groom along with the wedding party and preacher all went underwater together. My job was to video tape it. We had two glass bottom boats anchored close together. All friends and family watched from the boats. In the boats we had topside underwater communications. The preacher, bride and groom also had underwater communications. All other members of the wedding party had listen only underwater communications. Of course the bride and groom had white wet suits on. The wedding party had purple suits and the preacher had a long colorful gown (which had lots of weights sewn in the hem).

The Preacher read and the bride and groom responded. The father actually gave the bride away from the boat via the topside communication box. The Preacher, bride and groom were all in AGA full face masks and when the preacher said you could kiss, they simulated a big long kiss. :1st: The best part of the whole wedding was while they were kissing, a large sea lion came swimming down and swam right between the bride and groom. It was great and turned out good on video as well!

Wow DeapSea, that sounds very cool! Perhaps when I find the right woman... ah well... nice weather we're having eh! :D

Back
Top Bottom