A Taste of Bonaire from My Trip in May 2014

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Loved the report and the photos! Thanks for sharing. Sounds like you had a really great trip (minus the jellies!).

Great trip report with very useful info and some nice pics. Thanks.

Great report! Thanks!

Nice journal of your trip, thanks. Heading there end of July. Captain Don's. 10 days. The mystery fish looks like a sand tilefish.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Great trip report, reminding me it's been ten years since I've last been to Bonaire :-(

Nice journal of your trip, thanks. Heading there end of July. Captain Don's. 10 days. The mystery fish looks like a sand tilefish.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I will be there at the end of July (26- Aug 2), also staying at capt. Don's. Maybe we'll run into eachother at some point.

Ahh loved your pictures. especially Small Wall as we dove that one 5 times because stayed at "Casa Del Mar" right in front of it.

[h=2]I am wanting to paint a picture of the small wall as a Christmas present for my son. I love your picture from A Taste of Bonaire from My Trip in May 2014. Can you please send it to me at diane2033@att.net. If you have others please send them as well. [/h]

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom