A thread of gratitude.....

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

..........hail the King and his Lady.

I will also offer my thanks and gratitude to KN and LD.

They have provided a great gateway to meet many divers around the world. If you read the threads closely and often there are people in Australia who know many details of someones life in Canada and have never met face to face. This is great.

Just follow the George Jetson thread and see how well we get along and how tolerant we are of each other.

My thanks to the other board members who have welcomed my into thier "cyber families"

Butch :peace:

Thanks again to the King and the fair Lady, as well as to the unbalanced regulators who spend their time reading posting and regulating to keep our virgin eyes exactly that.

A heartfelt thank you to King Neptune and LadyDiver !!!

I love it here!! :D:

Tavi

No doubt about it, this is the best board on the net. I don't post too often, but I make it a habit to cruise by every day and check out the forums. My thanks to everyone involved, especially the KING and QUEEN.:tree:Bob

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom