A very girly GUE T2 class report, June/July 2009

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

alwaingold

Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Here is my long overdue GUE T2 report with Dean Marshall in Florida and Monterey (we split the class into two parts). We wrote the reports right after class, I just forgot to post it here.

Part 1 report: Cold Water Kitty: Tech 2, Part 1

Part 2 report: Cold Water Kitty: Tech 2, Part 2

- Allison

P.S. The report is not actually girly, and neither was the class, but Lynne tells me that my online persona needs to exude more girliness.

hey, thanks for the links to the report, allison! i've wanted to know more about team kitty for a while, and this was a great read. congrats to tk!

P.S. The report is not actually girly, and neither was the class, but Lynne tells me that my online persona needs to exude more girliness

That reminds me of the old quotation, "I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."

But I think it's good for women to see that there are other women out there doing these sorts of dives. Thanks for posting the reports.

The pink drysuit is girly enough :)

The pink drysuit is girly enough :)

For shame Lynne! I thought Ben was your friend! :D

Allison, loved the report. I'm awed by the revelation that Kevin has a halo. It explains a lot.

Great report. I see that Rob and I have alot in common in our class report writing style :)

Great report! Got me through a boring Work Measurement and Design class...haha!

Thanks for the great report (though I'd read it earlier :wink: ). Really like the individual team member report, smart way of doing it.

Also loved the fact that you took the time to smell the roses/look for nudis/play rockband during your class.

Loved the report....especially loved the difference in people writing it (I'm glad I started with Allison's, then moved onto Kevin's, and finally to Rob's....it was really entertaining reading it that way!). Thanks for posting :D

For shame Lynne! I thought Ben was your friend! :D

Allison, loved the report. I'm awed by the revelation that Kevin has a halo. It explains a lot.

Dude! My drysuit is red!

(another reason i should buy black all the time)

Congrats again on T2... when's T3? :p

http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom