For Sale A whole bunch of Scubapro Regs & parts....any interest

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ChemGuy

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
I recently bought the last remnants of dive gear from a former SP engineer. He has been out of the diving industry for over 15yrs, so a lot of the soft parts may be no good(a pretty good sized box)...but there is quite a bit of hard plastic and metal parts. There are some annual service kits and things but many of the bags are just filled with poppets, seats, springs, etc.

I also got several MK 20's, a MK 20 AL, MK 10 and a MK 15 1st stage and 4-5 D400's ( a are in pieces) and 3 or 4 G500's.

I would like to learn how to service regs one day (i did get some tools so I can start) but Im afraid this lot is beyond me.

I was hoping one of you SP reg experts (@halocline , @couv , @DA Aquamaster or ??) might be interested in these.
I would really like to maybe do some horse trading and swap the lot for a couple of serviced regs from someone who knows what they are doing. But I would be open to selling it off as well.

Some pics of the parts and regs below...

Post any questions or shoot me a PM if you want to talk.

IMG_0627.jpg

IMG_0629.jpg

IMG_0631.jpg

IMG_0633.jpg

IMG_0634.jpg

Have any service kits for an Air 1 second stage? Here is a pic of an Air 1
upload_2018-8-1_8-41-2.jpeg

Service kit for Air 1 should be the same kit for a D400
Steve,
I will look through the kits and see if I see a D400 or Air1 kit. Any idea on a PN?

Looks like the parts lot is gone.

That means the individual regs are up for sale.

Ive had a couple PM me about some of the stages. I will get back to you via PM on prices and ill post up about whats left later.

thanks everyone.

I think I have replied to everyone who asked questions.

Parts are gone.
1 G500 is gone.
A couple people have asked about the MK20 UL so Ill call it pending.

Of the remaining G500's 2 have metal barrels and 1 plastic. Unfortunately, 1 of the metal barrel units was machined on the body right where the purge cover attaches. The engineer was going to put a metal trim ring there, but didnt. The purge cover screws down and it seems fine, so maybe consider that one for parts/metal barrel.

Machined G500 with metal barrel - $40 shipped in the US
Good G500 with pastic barrel - $55 shipped in the US

D400's
3 bodies and a lot of parts, looks like enough to make 1-2 complete regs but i cant be sure $90 shipped in US.
Single assembled D400 - $55 ea shipped in the US (these each come with a small bag with parts, unknown if the parts are complete and new.

1st Stages
2 DIN MK20's $65 ea shipped in the US
1 MK20 UL - Pending
1 MK20 body - no Yoke or DIN $40 shipped in the US
1 MK15 Yoke - $55 shipped in the US

I think that does it for the regs. I have more stuff (fins, wetsuits, couple SMBs etc) to go thru over the next few days and post.

Let me know if you have any questions.

8/1/18 8pm updated list

Last edited:
https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom