Closed Scubapro MK10/15/20 Firsts and G250/109 Seconds - Couv's Collection

Sold or no longer available

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Tried to send a DM, but got a server error. I'll keep trying. Do you have a Mk10 that's converted to DIN (can't tell from the pics in the back); interested in that and a 109; shipping to Orlando. Getting a server error trying to post this too

Also getting server error sending DMs. I assume something to do with the server upgrade. I'm interested in a couple of 109s attached to whatever 1st stage no-one else wants.

Would be interested in one each of your nicer MK10's and 109's. Thank you.

Also getting server error sending DMs. I assume something to do with the server upgrade. I'm interested in a couple of 109s attached to whatever 1st stage no-one else wants.
Would be interested in one each of your nicer MK10's and 109's. Thank you.
I am interested in a pair of each as well.

Ok, so lots of interest and DM's as well. I'm going to try and keep everybody sorted with what they're interested in. Check out the dropbox folder that I linked in the first post and tell me the photo's file name that you want. With so many regulators and people, that's the best way I can think of to not lose track of what goes where. There's a single picture of each regulator that I still have available in that file. I can provide additional pictures of each regulator once I know which one's ya'll want.

Just updated the dropbox with what is left currently.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom