Closed Scubapro MK10/15/20 Firsts and G250/109 Seconds - Couv's Collection

Sold or no longer available

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Wiznutaggie

Contributor
Reaction score
This was Couv's large collection of regs that he left behind. I endeavored to finish restoring all of these and get them back diving as I'm sure he would have wanted! There is a lot and scubaboard is only letting me upload one picture to posts at the moment. Just message me what you're interested in and I can provide more pictures/details. I also have service kits/parts/accessories that I will be getting to posting in due time, but it will take me a while to work through everything.
  • With the exception of the MK15's, all of these have had full rebuilds. The MK10's that have a groove will come with a spec boot for sealing if requested.
  • Second stages will not be sold by themselves, but in conjunction with a first stage. You can pick whatever first/second combo you want.
  • All G250/109’s have been updated with new S-Wing poppets and are balanced/adjustable.
Pricing is based on cosmetic condition. Internally, they are all rebuilt and lock up solid. Local pickup in The Woodlands or add shipping.
  • MK10's w/ 5 port swivels range from $60-$110
  • Mk20 with MK25 Piston upgrade $125
  • MK15 $40-$60 (these got partially rebuilt. New filter/O-rings, but re-used the HP seat as they are no longer available. They both still lock up, but are priced accordingly. Do with them as you will)
  • 109's with upgraded S-Wing poppets $100-$150
  • G250's with new S-Wing poppets $150
**UPDATE**There's too many to post pictures of on here, so I just made a dropbox folder that contains a single picture of each regulator that I have available for ya'll to peruse. I will delete photos out of it as things sell, so consider anything in there as still available. Just DM me with which ones you want and I can send more pictures of individual items.

DROPBOX OF REGULATOR PICTURES

**UPDATE** All of the second stages, all of the MK10's with grooves and the MK20 have sold. I'm going to make a new thread for what is left so it's a bit easier to see what is still available.

20231001_144611.jpg

Dude, do you have a 109 with round holes purge thanks

Any brass DIN wheels thanks

You know I'm in the second or third bit of life, this ageing thing just doesn't let up, but it doesn't affect collecting

Dude, do you have a 109 with round holes purge thanks

Any brass DIN wheels thanks

You know I'm in the second or third bit of life, this ageing thing just doesn't let up, but it doesn't affect collecting
Replied to your DM. I have all of the above!

Tried to send a DM, but got a server error. I'll keep trying. Do you have a Mk10 that's converted to DIN (can't tell from the pics in the back); interested in that and a 109; shipping to Orlando

Tried to send a DM, but got a server error. I'll keep trying. Do you have a Mk10 that's converted to DIN (can't tell from the pics in the back); interested in that and a 109; shipping to Orlando. Getting a server error trying to post this too

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom