Aaaaaaaaarrrrrtgggghhhhhhhhh

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Diving Doc

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
:light: Just want to shout....one of my favourite dives and my first dive 4 2007 has just been cancelled due to crappy weather!!

I'm so mad I could spit feathers..can somebody not have a word with the wether controller

please send your sympathies to seriously angry stressy £$%^ed off diver

:light: :light: :light:

You got my sympathy. There should be a law against cancelling dives. Afterall, they never cancel Christmas because of inclement weather.

Diving Doc:
:light: Just want to shout....one of my favourite dives and my first dive 4 2007 has just been cancelled due to crappy weather!!

I'm so mad I could spit feathers..can somebody not have a word with the wether controller

I can empathize Doc. Living in the midwest, the Great Lakes can be very unpredictable. It happened to me on my last scheduled wrecking diving trip of the season last fall on Lake Michigan out of Chicago. It really sucks when the captain canceled because the forecast sucked, only to have it turn out to be a great day on the lake. :light: :light: :light: :light: :light: That's exactly what happened in that instance.

Hey Doc,
Don't you guys have any quarrys in England? We did a quarry dive here in Ohio even though the weather was blustery, misty, blowing snow at times, and cold. The weather didn't stop about 80 divers on New Years day.

What kind of weather and type of dive was it? I sympathize with you.

I feel your pain... I have yet to make my first dive of 2007! Winds and rain. Beautiful today and a forecast of 80 F for Monday. Planning to break my dry spell tomorrow. Good luck to you.

Ativan Doc...or Xanax....

I have a trip booked for next weekend. If we make it out then I will write back and rub it in...

hey, better ashore wishing you were at sea than at sea whishing you were ashore

:wink:

Well said, Andy.

R

Diving Doc:

Ive been back from malta for 6 weeks and so far have cancelled a total of 15 dives ALL due to the weather.

Warmest winter in history but that just means more rain and wind. Not managed to dive at all since i got back here.

At the moment we seem to be getting a 60-80mph atlantic storm coming in every 3 days. Its ridiculous.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom