AAUS Scientific Diver/PADI DM Looking for Summer 2012 Work

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Togalive

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hey there!

I am currently a student at the University of California, Davis and am looking for a summer 2012 diving opportunity. I am a certified AAUS Scientific Diver and a Scientific Diver with the University of California, Davis. Letters of reciprocity can be provided to researchers and DSO's interested. I am also a certified PADI Dive Master in good standing, all other certifications have been listed in my signature and verification can be provided upon request. I am well trained, and pride myself on safe-diving techniques. Also, I am quite handy in general, and I enjoy working with people in a diving and training atmosphere. Working in cold water is no problem, 45 degrees Fahrenheit and a wetsuit is the norm out here on the Northern California coast. I am trained in search and salvage techniques, including use of lift bags, and also in data collection such as laying out transects or use of quadrats.

I am looking for either a research opportunity involving diving and possibly some lab work (I am quite good in a laboratory), or an opportunity to Divemaster for a diveshop, live-aboard, or a resort. Ultimately, I am looking to gain even more experience in a friendly, goal orientated environment where safe-diving is the focus along with having a great time and providing a quality product (either data or customer experience/sales experience). I am also good on boats in case you were wondering. If you would like to further discuss details, feel free to email me for personal contact information and a resume at agreene@ucdavis.edu .

Thank You,

TogaLive

Back
Top Bottom