ABWA - 2nd Annual Feb Dive.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

OHMIGOD... They would charge me $32 to fill my doubles and another $14 to fill the 80. WHOA! Plus $20 to get in. Guess I better save my pennies.

Are you referring to Hooters :)P) or ABWA? Hooters usually has a lot of hot air. ABWA has both air and Nitrox. I think they "can" even hot fill too. So, either place, you can get "air".

You can get "fills" at Hooters also.

beer.jpg

Seriously though, I'd call Bluewater before each weekend and make sure they are doing fills. They are doing construction over the winter there and will be re-doing their buildings which will at some time affect their fill operation.

So call first and confirm their compressor is operating if you think you'll need a fill there.

OHMIGOD... They would charge me $32 to fill my doubles and another $14 to fill the 80. WHOA! Plus $20 to get in. Guess I better save my pennies.

I'll have my doubles and one single steel filled before I leave Atlanta. I doubt that I'll bring one of my 80's.

I'll be filled too, but I was looking to do multiple dives. The 80s was coming as a stage. I may just do a short stage dive, then just dive the doubles for dive 2.

I'll be filled too, but I was looking to do multiple dives. The 80s was coming as a stage. I may just do a short stage dive, then just dive the doubles for dive 2.

They can fill anything. I'm bringing my two c100s and my little 40cf if I find a reg setup for it.

I think I'll be sending out my dry suit this week too. I just talked to a guy in Florida and I think I'm going to send it to him.

Lunch? Once I come out of my gear, I'm done for the day. Does this place have fills?

I'll be OK if I only do like two dives and call it a day. :) Atleast, if I'm able to goto Hooters afterwards - I'd want to partake in a cold brew or three.

I'll do multiple dives also, but I'll keep them on the conservative side since it's cold water. I'll be filled with 32% and I'd like to keep the PO2 no higher than 1.2.

I'll do multiple dives also, but I'll keep them on the conservative side since it's cold water. I'll be filled with 32% and I'd like to keep the PO2 no higher than 1.2.

Sounds like we're playing from the same songbook. Can you do deco?

No deco for me unless it's an emergency situation. I would prefer to stay way short of any deco obligation diving an unknown quarry with COLD temps.

Brent.

Ok. Are you diving dry? And do you mind diving as a threesome?

Back
Top Bottom