ABWA - 2nd Annual Feb Dive.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'm glad to see everyone that's going to be there. I hope to do this every year. Just a time to do a crazy dive in cold weather. Hopefully next year I'll be in my dry suit. :)

If you had a drysuit it wouldn't be crazy Michael..:shakehead: Remember what we do to people who wear drysuits at this event?:D

I don't remember, let me PM ClayJar. :)

it was 16f temp with a 30mph wind here this morning while I was pumping gas for my car.... it was damn cold....

I thought about this dive and wondered if Bluewater had ice on the water.

It's a possibility. We could do ICE diving!

So wait... we aren't going to Hooters? What are Mat and I going to do?

We can still go to Hooters, maybe for lunch? Just no drinking. Warm up and get some eye fulls? :)

Lunch? Once I come out of my gear, I'm done for the day. Does this place have fills?

According to their web site they have air and EANX.

Lunch? Once I come out of my gear, I'm done for the day. Does this place have fills?

Are you referring to Hooters :)P) or ABWA? Hooters usually has a lot of hot air. ABWA has both air and Nitrox. I think they "can" even hot fill too. So, either place, you can get "air".

Back
Top Bottom