ABWA - 2nd Annual Feb Dive.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I never understood the affinity of making lists in these forums :p

Taken care of.

If you (anyone) shows, you show. If not, guess not.

Hmm.....I might go if I wouldn't die of hypothermia.....anyone else diving wet? I can layer my suits I suppose....have a 5, 3/2, and 1.5. I'm doing a class next month in Orange Beach, so if I don't freeze then, I suppose I'll make it :) I am so appalled by your thoughts on the eating establishment, but I guess Hooters is fine with me....they have good Buffalo chicken strips and shrimp, and don't forget the draught beer....so I'll make it....hehe.

OK, I checked my log for that weekend. 45 - 47 degrees surface temps and 56 - 57 temp at depth. I didn't dive more than 30 mins; that was the plan. I hope that helps. I did layer under my 5 mil wetsuit. Can't recall what specifically I wore, but I do know that I wore a long sleeve turtleneck that was 100% silk.

Hey Bugman.....I can only do hot, not 3 mile....well I can, but it usually makes me tear up.....but may warm me up after the ultra cold dive! Hehe....happy New Year!

Hey Bugman.....I can only do hot, not 3 mile....well I can, but it usually makes me tear up.....but may warm me up after the ultra cold dive! Hehe....happy New Year!

Thats how you know its good though, when it demands an emotional reaction! :D

You can get the Hot wing flavor anywhere, the 3 Mile is hard to come by.

Well I was there last year in my 5mil, so I may as well go this year. Diving ABWA in Feb in a 5mil makes you look forward to global warming....

Hey guys I am up for the dive. I will be one of the unfortunate ones in a 5mil as well but what the hey its only a little cold water, LOL and remeber there is Hooters to look forward to.

I'm pretty sure I can make it. I'm on the fence about diving though. You guys and gals were real troopers last year. I'll see you there.

Back
Top Bottom