ABWA - 2nd Annual Feb Dive.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

5mm??? In 45F water? You guys are CRAZY! How long were the dives?

I know mine were 20 to 35 minutes. As long as I kept swimming, I was fine with what I had on.

Ah ok. I keep thinking of my dives in different terms... hour to 90 minutes...

Ah ok. I keep thinking of my dives in different terms... hour to 90 minutes...

Yeah, we aren't at that level... I'm not.. yet.

Yeah, we aren't at that level... I'm not.. yet.

How deep are you planning on going? You haven't done an hour dive? Hell, I hope I don't have to go very deep!

Im definitely interested. I had planned to try for March, but this might work better. Now I need to secure some drygloves!
Scuba Toys have the SI Tech ring glove system I just got mine last week. Only 150 bucks. They work great. :D

Count me at ABWA.

OK. I'm in!

I might be able to attend. I will check the work calendar. I will have to consult the wife about hosting a gathering. I think she might be out of town that weekend and it is not something I would want to do by myself.

How deep are you planning on going? You haven't done an hour dive? Hell, I hope I don't have to go very deep!
I was there last Feb. and DRY is the only way to fly.....a great deal of the quarry is in the 130 range with some in the 60-90 range...we usually hit the deep and start coming out right at the edge of deco and hit the shallower and wind up with 2- 45+ minute dives on a set of doubles with little or no deco...we can go longer if you wish...btm temps will be around 53-54.....
Yarg

Disregard.....

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom