ABWA for Sale?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

They've been thinking about it for awhile. I don't believe they are actively marketing the quarry, but if the "right" person came along who would be willing to keep it a dive quarry, I think they might be willing to sell it.

In any case, I doubt it will happen anytime soon, if at all...and I highly doubt anything will happen this year. They are still improving the quarry, and there's been no talk of selling it anytime soon.

I heard some talk about this.... I'm sure just about anything is for sale if you get a big enough of an offer.

Dive Quarries "asking value" and "realistic value" are usually not real close to each other in price. Check out the Glencoe Quarry over near Gasden for sale. They were wanting almost $1 million for it. It's been listed for sale for several years now and hasn't sold. (though I think they've dropped the price some).

I think there is a lot more to this .... like build out issues, etc.

I hope it stays open. great resource for divers.

They certainly aren't planning on closing! I think ABWA will be around for a long time to come...

Yea I doubt Wayne would just sell it to the first person that came up with the asking price if he thought they were going to ruin it.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom