ABWA - March 1st.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I will be there bright and early!! I know bamamedic2.0 will also be there. Now if I can just secure a dry suit for the day.

I'll be there will anyone else be diving "wet"? I got a two piece 7mm suit, I'm gonna try it, I haven't been in the water since september, so i gotta do somethin. The weather channel says: AM Clouds / PM Sun High 64°F Precip 10% Wind: N 6 mph

I think I'll be going to Vortex. Our group's going to be down there and the water's warmer. :wink: My son's dad is going to keep him for the weekend so we can switch up to make my school schedule easier (I have him the same weeks I have class, so this'll make it so I don't have to get him to the babysitter--my mom--30 miles away every week I have him).

I had two buddies coming with me but now one says he dont know if he can come or not because he isn't feeling well. The other one isn't sure if he's going either. :116: So i might need a dive buddy. I'm gonna dive wet or try it at least. Any takers? Or at least willing to let me tag along?

Just show up, I'm sure there are plenty of people that will attend by themselves and will need a buddy.

Hey Yall have fun. Let me know how the viz is. When do they open for weekends? spring summer?

Okay, Mammoth Lake just voted itself off the island (the scheduled March 1st opening has been DELAYED). That leaves Blue Water as the front runner for "where to dive this weekend".

I haven't heard back from J.'s sister (who really needs to get a SB account so I have a better name with which to refer to her!), yet. I don't know whether her DSS BP/W or new drysuit have come in (or are coming in). If she's got the drysuit, Blue Water's probably got it in the bag. If she doesn't have it in time, it might be a bit too cold (she's been there before, and that was summer :biggrin:). On the other hand, if she doesn't have the drysuit, maybe even Vortex would be a bit chilly... who knows? (I surely don't.)

So, anyway, two out of three shot that I'll actually get to make it to good ole Blue. After last month's last-minute abort due to actually getting sick, I *really* want to make it, too!

Oh, and by the way, did the drysuit work out? I don't recall reading a follow-up (but I could've just been too sick to remember). I believe that J.'s sister's drysuit it supposed to be a Bare Nex-Gen, too, albeit less personalized. :D

I'll definitely be there, along with noladiver and easyrider003.

Look for the grey Miata this time! (I don't know why I ever give a color description of my car...it's not like there's going to be another Miata there :D)

BNow0707, you won't be the only one diving wet. I am, and I'm nearly positive my other buddies are, too.

At least the afternoon looks like it's going to be relatively warm and sunny!

10-4 I will be there about 10 or 1030 got one buddy coming for sure. We'll be in a white f-150 four door. hope to see all ya'll there.

I have a John/Jacket 2 piece 6.5mil suit and a shorty I think its a 2mil or so. My question is would it benefit me any to wear the shorty under the other suit?

Okay, I've had one buddy scrubbed, and I still haven't heard from the others. They have until this evening to get back with me or this'll be another solo trip (as they almost all seem to be for me).

Either way. :biggrin:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom