Accessories....

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Well, I would get some sort of lanyard, I forgot mine so while visiting Reef picked up another, good thing to because an equipment malfunction required both of my hands.

I am also of a mind that from henceforth, all wet lenses will be tied or have a lanyard to secure them as I also had a lens incident but all turned out well.

A second S2000 strobe!

N

But the case doesn't work well for wet items INHO, just logical thinking of standing water in an enclosed area. If I am wrong on that and it works fine... please by all means let me know and I will get one :) Only downside is I already take 2 carry on items already.

Well, I would get some sort of lanyard, I forgot mine so while visiting Reef picked up another, good thing to because an equipment malfunction required both of my hands.

I am also of a mind that from henceforth, all wet lenses will be tied or have a lanyard to secure them as I also had a lens incident but all turned out well.

A second S2000 strobe!

N
I recommend not dropping a lens :cool2:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom