Accommodations in Amed

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hi, If you are taking the classes in Fusion...Uya Garam hotel is really good option is very close to them and on the beach with access to an awesome reef to snorkel and practice your freedive. Apneista is actuall very close by and is where you going to get the most vary and better healthy food options. For rent a Scooter will be easy you can rent them every where in Amed for areal good price.

Yes, that is correct, scooter rental is very easy, there are shops renting them every 100 metres or so in that area haha. Not a lot of traffic in Amed but people do speed quite a bit so most definitely be careful. Monthly rentals are about 600,000 rupiah per month, not sure what it would be for a day or for a week to be honest.

Thanks for the scooter rental info. After working in Bali, I have seen so many automobile and motorcycle accidents, I try to limit my travel to rural roads while on a scooter. It will be fun to free dive at the Japanese wreck. I found that free diving at the Liberty wreck was really fun. It was such a contrast to scuba, not better, just different. Thanks to everyone for positive and helpful suggestions. In May, I will report from Amed. ;-)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom