Add-on to my Fusion

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

carry93

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
Hi all,

Just share with you all. I've found a shop to offer some computerized stitch works.

I've put my name on my fusion! I like this very much and can't help to share with you all.

I also put my name on the bladder, weight belt and wetsuit. :D

I believe you may find similar shops there. You may use your creativity to put on pictures, graphics, Symbols, number, characters like English, France, Chinese,Korean or Japanese......

Attachments

• P1030744.jpg
    P1030744.jpg
    442.8 KB · Views: 141
  • P1030745.jpg
    P1030745.jpg
    460.5 KB · Views: 144
  • P1030747.jpg
    P1030747.jpg
    477.3 KB · Views: 128
  • P1030748.jpg
    P1030748.jpg
    426.3 KB · Views: 122
  • P1030752.jpg
    P1030752.jpg
    279.2 KB · Views: 110
Oh, forgot to mention.

REMEMBER TO STITCH ON SKIN ONLY! And take your own risk if you do so.

And pls.don't put any sewing on the lycra part as that may got shrink.

Cheers.

Oh, very cool! I'd be half tempted to see if I could take my wing in and get it "personalized"!

Marking makes sense for rental gear to prevent it from walking away.

I have less charitable thoughts regarding marking of individual gear. I grew up in a large flat state where cowboys were every where and growin up on a ranch and riding, I was at risk of becoming one. Cowboys with large hand tooled belts with their names embossed on the them. Generally speaking it was felt that the name was important so that when the cowboy pulled his head out of his ____ he could read his name.

I look at gear marking in a similar manner. In any event it will seriously degrade the resale value so if you mark it, be sure you plan on owning it until it falls apart. Personally, I still resist the urge.

Very nice, I really like it. As for resale yes the price would go down.
People that take the time to customize something with there name,
usually are very happy with what they have and aren't planning to sell.

My buddy and I have our last names on our left arms in red vinyl that matches the red vinyl on our tech skins. I like the look of the embroidery too.

I use a Pentel correction pen. Its unexpensive and works great on neoprene pieces, fins, etc. :)

Be aware that the white correction fluid contains organic solvents so you may want to avoid using it on BC bladders, hoses, silicone, latex seals... I have yet to see any unfortunate effect, but I'd rather not take the chance.

Very cool! Thanks for posting it.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom